Sunday, October 01, 2006

ANNOUNCING...

The winner of the 'Name My Book' Contest is....(drumroll please)

Nicole and 'Chasing Riki.'

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!!

This was a very hard decision. You all had some VERY GOOD entries. In the end, Nicole's title just seemed to click.

But I have to say that it was a close race with Ljay and 'Mister Opportunity' running a close second. This title alone has sparked an idea for yet another book. And for this, I have decided to offer a prize for runner up which is some very luscious Godiva chocolates.

Thanks to everyone that participated. You guys were awesome. Thanks again for visiting my blog and I hope that y'all will continue to read and enjoy my admitted craziness.

To Nicole and Ljay, y'all can claim your prizes by e-mailing your addresses to me at CreativityVacuum@gmail.com

Later Gators

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah congratulations *clapping hands*



Virginia