Saturday, June 21, 2008

So LONG!!

Hello Blog Reader!

I cannot believe that it has been two months since I've blogged. I've gone back on my word and not blogged at least 2x/week. But I swear that I will do better.

Let's see. What to talk about? Well, my birthday was Thursday the 19th (Juneteenth, look it up people!). What did I get, you might ask? Well, my mom got into a car accident---in my car. So I've been dealing with insurance adjusters for two days and my rear quarter panel looks like an accordion. This is funny. At this very moment, it's covered with plastic because I think that it's going to rain and my trunk won't close. So, yeah. That's very ghetto. Happy Birthday to me. It was the 2-9, btw.

What else has happened? I went to Costa Rica for 10 days. I LOVED IT!!! I want to move there. Live there. I was almost impregnated by Jesus (Hey Zeus). Not really, but not for lack of trying on his behalf. But poolside sex when I'm on a trip surrounded by Mormons is sure to send someone to hell. I had so much fun. I sag Karaoke. Badly. Mostly because I had laryngitis and my voice was for shit. But it was fun.

I'm now enjoying a 10 week vacation. I work in a school so I'm off for the summer. I'm trying to do more writing. It's hard because I'm a natural procrastinator and I'm lazy as shit.

That's it for now. More later.

3 comments:

divisionred said...

hi CV, Happy Belated Birthday. IS your mom ok? Cars can be fixed but parents can't. It seems like you had a nice vacation and now you are off for the summer. I am so jealous. What do you plan to do for your long break. I hope you have fun and that your care gets repaired soon and that your mom is ok. Take Care

Divisionred

Creativity Vacuum said...

Hi DR!
Thanks for asking about my mom. She was fine, thank God. But it was her first car accident in 40 some years of driving.

Anonymous said...

Hey CV,

Glad you're back. Glad you had a good time too. Glad your mom is ok also.

Your new story on TST looks promising.

Ljay