Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Okay

So I lied about that whole posting 2-3x/week. It's more like whenever I get a wild hair up my ass.

So my life:

I sent off 'On Business' now officially retitled as 'Lucky Number Four' off to Kate Duffy at Kensington. It should get there tomorrow or Thursday. Wish me luck, person who never reads my blog. (I know no one actually reads this stuff.) I don't know why it's taken me so long to send it out (almost 11 mos! What the FUCK!!!) but it's done now and could be sold by this time in June. I'm not thinking about that now.

I'm working on a romantic suspense. 50,000 words into it and not a drop of sex. I need to rectify that.

Just got a crown. Am I the only person on the planet that finds the sound of a dentist's drill soothing? Seriously, I was about to fall asleep. I find it a bit comforting. Now the smell...yeck!

Oh, and a treat! I'm working on Luck of the Irish! Should be done soon.

That's it. Nothing else.

Later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually do read your blog. Find you quite amusing really. So keep writing and I'll keep reading. I do check back (often) just to see what you are posting. I laughed at the post about you and your mom in the car...it was funny as heck! Just wanted to let you know that you are read. See ya!

Creativity Vacuum said...

Thanx Anonymous!!!

divisionred said...

I HAVEN'T BEEN ON YOUR BLOG IN AWHILE...BUT WHEN I DO I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR COMMENTS. HOW DID DO WITH YOUR STORY. I REALLY LIKED IT. GOOD LUCK.

Creativity Vacuum said...

DR,
It didn't go. She rejected me. *SIGH* My first editor rejection.