Friday, March 21, 2008

Holy (Fuck!)

So last night was Holy Thursday and as a member of my church's choir, I was singing last night. And we were singing a perfectly lovely song, in Latin of which I understood exactly none of.

Now, admittedly, I have a dirty mind and the circumstance or place does very little to curb that. So, you can't blame me for giggling when the words, in Latin, are pronounced 'Fock May.' C'mon, you know that sounds like Fuck Me. And you know that that's funny. So I had a bit of a giggle at rehearsal. I straight up busted out laughing during the service when the woman next to me practically yelled it in my ear. FOCK MAY!!!

Hehehe.

But what made the night even better is that the words 'Fock May' were running through my head for the rest of the night. Making me giggle. Especially during the communion service when I was giggling as the Pastor talked about the Last Supper and Jesus being betrayed. I am sure that everyone in the congregation thought that I was laughing at Jesus and his betrayal.

And that made me laugh harder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey CV,

Its been a looong time.

I've missed your sassy comments here..lol!

Hope all goes well on the publication front. Cant wait to buy your work when it does.

Ljay

Creativity Vacuum said...

Thanx Ljay!