Thursday, December 21, 2006

SNOW DAY!

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Well, as people in other parts of the country may or may not know, there's a blizzard here in Colorado. And my job, in its not-so-infinite wisdom has declared not one but TWO snow days! Hell yeah! I've spent the day sleeping, watching trash television, and reading. Tonight, I will spend writing. I do my best writing between 1 am and 5 am. I have a process. I like to sit in a dark room with my laptop and write. So that's what I'll do tonight.

I also got my official membership to Romance Writers of America. Yeah me! I now plan to join 2, possibly 3, chapters: Heart of Denver Romance Writers; Passionate Ink; and Colorado Romance Writers Inc.

I am so excited to meet other aspiring and published writers!

Happy Snow Day!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thats's great. Congrats.