Monday, December 25, 2006

I'm going to hell Pt. 2

So, last night I was attending Christmas Eve services at my church. And it was a very lovely ceremony. But it was running a bit long and I was anxious to get home and finish my story. Now, I am a firm believer that God knows all and sees all and hears all. Even our thoughts. Am I a bit paranoid? Maybe.

So, it was in the middle of this ver reverential celebration of the birth of the Christ child that I begin to mentall write the ending to my story. It was a very involved sex scene, complete with the word 'fuck.'

Oh shit! Not only am I thinking about fucking (both the act and the word) but I'm doing it in church. ON JESUS' BIRTHDAY!

Hell, party 0f one.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, you are so going to hell, I'm right there with you. LOL. Think they handle us? LOL.

Creativity Vacuum said...

Yeah! At least I'll have company.