Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hell anyone?

Let's go together. I'm on my way there right now. My handbasket should be here to pick me up at any moment.

I just finished watching 'Nip/Tuck' (one of the best shows on television btw) and there was a little person who has a significant part on the show. And being the curious person that I am, I got to thinking. What do I really know about little people?

A whole lot of nothing.

I do know that there are many forms of dwarfism. I do watch 'Little People Big World' afterall.

And it seems to me that Peter Dinklage who stars in the show, has one of the more 'lucky' forms. It also seems to me that Dinklage is a really funny name for a little person.

And that my friends is reason number one for going to hell.

As I continue to think, I wonder, in the way many normal people would, what his package would look like. I have heard that little people have normal heads and torsos but short arms and legs. That being said, he could, this little man, have a penis that hung halfway down his leg thereby giving the impression of some serious meat. I mean, there's no reason to believe that God would be so cruel as to give little men little pee pees (because let's face it, small penises are called pee pees).

Being a woman, I can honestly say that I would be let's say a bit put off if I got into bed with a man with a penis the size of a 9 year old. But then again, if I were to go to bed with a little person, I may have less than high expectations. I would be pleasantly surprised, however, if said person were hung like a horse, or at least looked the part. If a little person had a normal sized dick, it would look bigger than it actually was. It's a matter of perspective. Bigger objects seem smaller farther away and vice versa.

Ooops, my handbasket is here.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I adore Peter Dinklage, he's such a great actor. Although now you've put my mind back in the gutter thanks a lot. lol. I am now going to look watch him on Nip/Tuck and Treshold and wonder. lol.

Anonymous said...

Make that a basket for two because while watching Nip/Tuck I too have asked this same question.

I guess that since Christian is always referring to the size of his 'package' it got me thinking about the size of the little guy Julia slept with.

Oh hell move over.