Friday, November 10, 2006

Because misery LOVES company


I'm miserable. I have Strep throat. And I'm surfing the internet aimlessly. Here's what I've found...









This ladies and ladies (I don't know that very many men come round these parts) is what I've said before about big girls who dress inapporpriately. There is no reason on God's green earth that this woman should be out in this outfit. I admire it when we big girls have confidence, but come on!

And to show that it ain't just big girls...


Photos courtesy of Hot Ghetto Mess

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm sorry you have strep hon. Get better soon, but um, are you trying to give me nightmares. lol. Big Hugs and Get Well Wishes.

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Creativity Vacuum said...

Hi Nicole...
Thanks for the well wishes. I'm feeling better now. Not trying to give you nightmares, just spreading a it of cheer.