Friday, March 02, 2007

The Urge To Merge

So, I finally got around to watching 'March of the Penguins' which I found out is a play on the mating season which begins in March.

Anyhoo, if you haven't seen this movie, you should. It's amazing. It really is a love story about family. The fact that there are even Emperor penguins in this world. It's truly a miracle. I was awestruck.

But not too much that I didn't wonder first how penguins actually do the deed as it were and secondly what they might taste like. Not that I'd eat them. I won't even eat buffalo. But I wondered if there were actually people out there that may have killed and eaten penguin. And of they have, please don't say that it tasted like chicken.

In other news...

I have finally decided on a penname. When my books are published, the front cover will read 'Monica Kaye.' Catchy, huh? It's my first name and middle initial.

And in really good news...

Check out my pal Nicole's blog 'Dark Ice Goddess' Musings' on March 23rd when yours truly will be the guest author. She sent some really funny questions and I sent some what I thought were funny answers.

So, check it out!

No comments: