Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sparkle Moments

It's hard being a genius. I mean, the pressure alone is enough to break lesser persons. You, the average reader, would be amazed at all of the positively brilliant things that I think everyday.

The problem is that I never remember them.

Seriously, out of the blue, I'll think of something funny and I'll want to blog it.

But as quickly as the idea comes to me, it leaves me.

Now, if I were a smarter person, I would carry a notebook to catch my sparkle moments as I just now thought about calling it. Well, the problem with that is that I would have to remember to carry it and then I would have to remember to write it.

Now, I said I was a genius, I didn't say that I was smart. Intelligent maybe, but smart, not always. Did you know that Einstein couldn't tie his shoes and Howard Hughes never bathed? That didn't stop him from getting laid on the regular, but then again he had money. Women and men have done a lot more for a lot less. It's no hardship having sex with a smelly person. C'mon, you know you've done it for free. You probably won't tell anybody, but it was probably the best screw you ever had. I tell you, I would so do Bill Gates, that troll looking dude simply for the fact that he's the friggin' richest man in the world. Does that make me a whore? Probably. However, I was already having issues around being a slut so we're just talking semantics, here.

But I digress. Which, of course is another one of the perils of being...

yes, a genius.

Ciao

2 comments:

Erik Ivan James said...

I have Doodle Pads everywhere. In my truck, in the bedroom, in my hobby shop...everywhere. It works for me.

Bill Gates? Naw, not the right gender for me.

Anonymous said...

You're sooo funny!
I too forget a lot, but I put it down to having indulged in weed and perhaps my age?!!!!!! Needless to say having doodle pads around wouldn't help one iota because as soon as I pick up a pen, I'm stuck with how to express myself. That's why I love reading blogs! Thank you guys for all the witty, insightful and thought provoking articles!

Chandra